How to Register .np Domain
- Read the "Terms and Conditions" carefully.
- Click here for " Name Server configuration example."
|For Official Request
Check your desired domain name for availability.
If the domain is available then just drag and drop the domain to the box located at right hand side and marked as Step 2.
Then register your username in the box marked as Step 3. The username must be unique. It is recommended to use your email address as your username.
Follow the instructions emailed to you.
NOTE:- A company/organization can only select domain names based on the company/organization's name, product's name, service's name and brand name. Required documents for .NP registration
- In case of local entities -
certificate of registration of company/firm/partnership/organization.
- In case of foreign entities registered in Nepal -
- certificate of registration of branch or liaison office; or
- certificate of affiliation with Social Welfare Council.
- In case of non-incorporated entities doing business in Nepal such as Permanent Establishments or Non-incorporated Joint Venture Entities - PAN registration certificate.
- In case of any entities (local or foreign) having business interests in Nepal -
- certificate of trademark registration in Nepal; or
- official filing receipt of trademark application issued by the Department of Industry (to be supported with actual trademark registration certificate within 3 years of domain registration)
|For Personal Request
Same as above.
NOTE:- A personal domain name should be based only on applicant’s name as mentioned in below documents:-
- Nepalese citizenship or passport or driving license or voter's card; or
- Non-Resident-Nepalese ID Card; or
- Nepalese resident visa for foreign nationals